Saturday, October 10, 2015

Officer Bad Boy: Now Available in Audiobook Format!

Everyday, I become more and more excited about self-publishing.  The liberation I feel when I see my work published, pretty much ANYWHERE, is unbelievable.  I published my short, Officer Bad Boy, a few months ago and, now, it's available in Audiobook format at Audible.com, Amazon.com and on Apple's iTunes!  I found a wonderful voiceover artist in Ms. Paige Turner and she worked efficiently and quickly to produce the finished product.  I'm eternally grateful to her and I will never forget it.  Her price was fair and she was the consummate professional.  


So, if you've been itching to read Officer Bad Boy, as many have indicated in their "to read" lists on Goodreads (I know, there's just not enough time for us bookworms to get to them all!), grab a copy of the audiobook and "read" it while in the gym, in your car, on the train, in the doctor's office, wherever!  Just be sure to be mindful not to let your hands wander as things begin to steam up...oh yeah, it's that hot!  Let me know what you think and thanks for the support! --Shana James

1 comment:

  1. Waoo, I will surely get this book. I think its gonna be hot like your other books too.

    ReplyDelete