Saturday, October 10, 2015

Writing Sex Scences

So how hard can it be to write a deep engaging erotic sex scene? The answer is simple: extremely hard.  Painting a vivid image of what and how two consenting adults receive satisfaction isn’t an easy task. Each word, each movement, each touch has to be written as if you are actually in that satisfying moment.  The sentences must be quick and very descriptive. Readers want “real life” pacing and deep intense accounts of what it takes to be completely satisfied by a hero. Finally readers want… “real talk”! Each jaw dropping passionate scene, must include emotional and heartfelt dialogue.  So. I use authentic words in my novel. I think my readers appreciate words that “real” people use when they are in the throes of passion. There isn’t any vanilla talk from my characters.


Each chapter, and every scene, is carefully crafted so my readers experience what real love should and can be. I wouldn’t have it any other way. So, brace yourself for genuine passionate lovemaking, from strong defined characters who aren’t bashful about what they need to make them roar in and out of the bed. Yes, it takes time to craft the right words and sentences to describe what two people are feeling when they are nestled close to one another. But I enjoy each passionate and descriptive moment.  -- J.A. Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment